Think of yourself ambling around the roads during your perfect day, noticing the marvellous environment or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there's one draw you are looking forward to most of all: Lion Safari Park. It's been an item on your bucket list for years, and now is finally the day to mark it off.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Lion Safari Park?
Hotels near Lion Safari Park
Bask in the wonders of the natural world at Lion Safari Park.
It is 1400 miles from New Delhi, in a place called Thiruvananthapuram.
You won't find much in the way of accommodation options within 6 miles of Lion Safari Park. Nevertheless, 5 miles away, in Vellayani, visitors have a good selection of hotels to consider. Travelers usually consider checking into The Leela Kovalam Beach, Niraamaya Surya Samudra and Vivanta by Taj - Green Cove, Kovalam.
Here's just a sample of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Lion Safari Park:
- Find out more about the life sciences at Napier Museum, a great place for the whole family.
- Kids of all ages will be excited to find out that there are a wide variety of fascinating animals to see and discover when you head to Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
- Get to know about previous political figures who still influence this region today at Trivandrum Secretariat, a historically significant building which has seen the rise and fall of many different governments.
Expedia's roster of Kerala rooms delivers all you need, so you're sure to have spots near Lion Safari Park that you'll appreciate. Kerala had more than a few sightseers in the past twelve months, so start searching. When booking time arrives, spend boldly: travelers of all manner recommend their Kerala hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need.
- We've got accommodations that are soothing for everyone, from family reunions to newlyweds.
- The staff at hotels close to Lion Safari Park provide grand service, which will only enhance your vacation to this marvelous feature.
- Rooms in Kerala lodging are orderly, neat, and primed to welcome you.
Kerala vacations had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. And thanks to Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Lion Safari Park, your preferred spot lies in your future.
You'll still have more to see and do in Kerala once Lion Safari Park is done.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration right; when the sun rises, visit one of the area's monuments.
- Kerala also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its abundant action.
- Kerala is currently beginning to make itself known after having been only for those in on the secret.
Prepare to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some new landscapes. Planning a journey to Kerala is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lion Safari Park. Reserve now!