Lovely stay at the Eco Soul Guesthouse - peaceful, stunning views and Saúl and Camile are very welcoming hosts. The breakfast is delicious and if you want to head out early there is an option of a nice take away breakfast! Having stayed near the centre of Ericeira previously, we found this to be a much more pleasant and peaceful location. Only a short drive into Ericeira, which is totally worth it for the terrace views at the guesthouse to watch the sunset!
- Foz de Lizandro Beach
- 5 min drive
- Fishermen's Beach
- 9 min drive
- Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas
- 12 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Foz de Lizandro Beach - 5 min drive
- Fishermen's Beach - 9 min drive
- Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas - 12 min drive
- Mafra National Palace - 13 min drive
- Praca da Republica - 14 min drive
- Amadora Santa Cruz-Damaia Station - 33 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 40 min drive
About this property
Eco Soul Ericeira Guesthouse
Tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and free breakfast are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. WiFi in public areas is free. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free bottled water and hair dryers. Rainfall showerheads, electric kettles, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 2 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Air conditioning is not provided. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eco Soul Ericeira
- Eco Soul Ericeira Guesthouse Mafra
- Eco Soul Ericeira Guesthouse Guesthouse
- Eco Soul Ericeira Guesthouse Guesthouse Mafra
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free nearby parking
- Street parking
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 9:00 AM–11:00 AM
Things to do
- Private winery tours
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (heating)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Toilet paper
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Local maps
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Traumhafter Ausblick von der Terasse auf den Atlantik und mit dem Auto nur wenige Minuten von Ericeira entfernt. Dafür wohnt man schön ruhig, fußläufig zum Strand Praia de S. Juliao. Die Gastgeber sind sehr hilfsbereit und versuchen, alle Wünsche und Anliegen zu erfüllen.