- Sleeps 8
- 4 En Suite Large Bedrooms, A/C and beautiful ocean views
- 5 Modern Bathrooms
- 2 Spacious and Comfortable Living Rooms
- 1 sophisticated Dining Room
- Fully-equipped Modern Kitchen with large Al-Fresco Dining Area
-Private modern Wine Cellar
- Private Infinity Swimming pool: Heated, large (10mx5m), eco-friendly, saltwater treated, and perfect for entertainment all year long fun
-Infinity Jacuzzi: Heated, Seats 8
- Poolside Terraces and Garden with beautiful ocean views: Ample space for alfresco dining, with BBQ area for 8 for a more authentic cooking experience, and 4 burner-gas BBQ grill and traditional coal BBQ grill, Bali bed, sun lounges and seating, poolside fun and relaxation
- Game Room: exclusive and comfortable, with wii, snooker table, table football, table games, Bluetooth speakers, children toys and a dancing area for endless fun
-Trampoline and Table tennis
- Parking Spot: large private 4-car
-Towels and linen provided (2 per person)
- Extensive and rigorous Health and Safety Measures: Cleaning and Disinfection, Smoke detectors, Fire Extinguishers, Carbon Monoxide Detector and First-Aid Kit
-A/C in the bedrooms
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet access (unlimited use)
- LCD TVs
- Bluetooth speakers
- DVD player
- DVDs and Books
About the Villa:
- Ideal for families or groups of friends, who enjoy getaways, entertainment, nature, beach, sports, namely golf and surf, in a private and relaxed ambiance
- Two-floor holiday house with open-plan living rooms with large poolside terraces, verandas, and magnificent views of the pool, the Atlantic Ocean and countryside.
- Comfortable and environmentally conscious Holiday villa was architecturally contemporary designed;
- Perfect for cinema and photo shoots
-Accessibility for children and handicapped.
-No background traffic noise, private lot, and no visibility of the pool and garden from neighboring villas.
- Large private 4-car parking spot and fenced property.
- In the Protected Reserve of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- Private lot, and the pool and garden are not visible from neighboring villas
-40-minute away Lisbon, 20-minute away Cascais and Estoril and 25-minute away Ericeira.
- Magnificent view of the ocean, coastline and countryside
- Direct access to the residential peaceful street via a gate with remote control.
Near the Villa:
- Magnificent sandy beaches (5-minute drive away: Praia das Macas and Azenhas do Mar)
- Salt-water swimming pool of Praia das Macas and Azenhas do Mar (5-minute drive away)
- Great choice of golf courses in the vicinity.
- Sintra and Colares (UNESCO World Heritage) (5-minute drive away)
- Supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, take-away, local shops with local organic and fresh products (2-minute away)
-Wine tasting, rich gastronomy, surfing, hiking, horse riding, mountain biking trails, and architectural and historical places of interest.
-We accept personalized requests so you enjoy your stay to the fullest (e.g., stocked fridge ready for your arrival, airport transfer, transportation and information on venues, maid service, surf lessons, private Chef).
Sintra and the coast Atlantic area are deservedly one of Portugal’s greatest traveler magnets. The region also has a booming gastronomical and villa, such as Praia das Macas, Azenhas do Mar, and Praia Grande, the internationally famous Portuguese capital for water sports (only 7 minutes away) and Cabo da Roca, the most western point in Europe (20 minutes away). Ericeira, a world-class surf zone and the only World Surfing Reserve in Europe, is 25 minutes away. . For the above reasons, our region is probably the finest stretch of surfing destination in Europe.
Cascais and Estoril are only 20 minutes away. Estoril is a major tourist destination with the grand Estoril Casino, the largest casino in Europe. The writer Ian Fleming was inspired to create his legendary hero, James Bond, based upon the intrigue and events that played out in the historic casino.
Portugal’s capital Lisbon is one of the world's most scenic cities and is only 35 kms away from the villa. This superb city has been named the fourth most beautiful city in the world by travel website Urban City Guides, which places it in the top 10 of the most alluring cities on the planet. A trip to this unique city is definitely an unforgettable experience.
We can arrange for a stocked fridge ready for your arrival, airport transfer, transportation and information on restaurants, cafes, and wine tasting, maid service, private surf lessons, and private Chef, and we are opened to your own personalized requests. We also have a gardener who attends to the garden and pool. Assistance is available at any reasonable time. We are focused in making the most of your time in Sintra and in enjoying the most of your stay with us.