- Santa Justa Elevator
- 11 min walk
- Rossio Square
- 11 min walk
- Carmo Convent
- 11 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, The Late Birds Lisbon - Gay Urban Resort is in Lisbon's Bairro Alto neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Rossio Square and Commerce Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Botanical Garden - 9 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator - 11 min walk
- Rossio Square - 11 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 11 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall - 13 min walk
- Baixa-Chiado Station - 10 min walk
- Lisbon Rossio Station - 11 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 26 min drive
About this property
The Late Birds Lisbon - Gay Urban Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 13 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Late Birds Lisbon All Male Gay Guesthouse House
- Late Birds All Male Gay Guesthouse House
- Late Birds Lisbon All Male Gay Guesthouse
- Late Birds All Male Gay Guesthouse
- Late Birds Lisbon Gay Urban Resort
- Late Birds Gay Urban Resort
- Late Birds Lisbon Gay Urban
- Late Birds Gay Urban
- The Late Birds Lisbon All Male Gay Guesthouse
- The Late Birds Lisbon - Gay Urban Resort Lisbon
- The Late Birds Lisbon - Gay Urban Resort Guesthouse
- The Late Birds Lisbon - Gay Urban Resort Guesthouse Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had a great time at The Late Birds in Lisbon. The room was clean, staff Uber friendly and helpful. I had a drink at the bar and because I was traveling alone, I ended up meeting a group of guys from different countries. Five of us went out for dinner then bar hopping until three am... Such fun! Thanks Late Birds!