Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Visiting Little Compton
Visitors can enjoy all that Little Compton has to offer including the beaches, wineries, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include The Breakers, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, and Touro Synagogue.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Little Compton
- The closest major airport is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Compton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wilbor House Museum, Carolyn's Saskonnet Vineyard, and Goosewing Beach Preserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Round Pond and Rhode Island Red Chicken Monument.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Little Compton. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stone House - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Top places to see outside the city include The Breakers, 7.2 mi/11.5 km from the city center, and International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away.
Dressing for Little Compton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Little Compton gets about 48.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Little Compton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Little Compton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Little Compton?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Little Compton?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Little Compton?
What's the best hotel to stay near Rhode Island Red Chicken Monument?
What about the best place to stay near Goosewing Beach Preserve?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Little Compton?
Recent reviews of Little Compton hotels
More trip options
- Little Compton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Little Compton Airports
- Hotels near Popular Little Compton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Little Compton
- More Hotel Options in Little Compton
- More Popular Hotels in Rhode Island
- Other Hotels near Little Compton, Rhode Island
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends