Visiting Little Frenchman Caye
Visitors can enjoy all that Little Frenchman Caye has to offer including the restaurants and beaches. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Caye Chapel (CYC), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Frenchman Caye
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belize Barrier Reef. Additionally, you'll find Museum of Belize and Baron Bliss Lighthouse in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal Palm Island Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Little Frenchman Caye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Little Frenchman Caye is 75.00 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F