Staying in an Apartment in Little Pelican
There are plenty of places to stay with in the Newcastle area, with 170 accommodation choices including 58 apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
Below are some of the top apartments in the area to choose from:
Crown on Darby:
- Located in Cooks Hill , 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV
- A fitness center and parking on site
Quality Apartments City Centre Newcastle:
- Free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room included
- Located 13.4 mi/21.6 km away in Newcastle
- Parking and a business center on site
Jesmond Executive Villas:
- It's located in Jesmond, 12.5 mi/20.1 km away
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and an LCD TV
- An outdoor pool and free parking on site
Chifley Apartments Newcastle:
- A balcony, a washer/dryer, and a dining area included
- Located 13 mi/20.9 km away in Newcastle
- An outdoor pool and parking on site
Charlestown Executive Apartments:
- Located in Charlestown , 8.6 mi/13.9 km from Little Pelican
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a flat-screen TV
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Little Pelican?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 60° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 53° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
What to Do in Little Pelican
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Merewether Ocean Baths, or get out into nature at a spot like Lake Macquarie. Belmont Golf Course and Wallarah National Park are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Little Pelican and Around the Area
Fly into Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), which is located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.