Enjoy Little World Museum of Man.
It is located 160 miles from Tokyo, in an area known as Kani.
If there's a chance you'd like to stay where it all goes down, there are approximately 3 hotels to decide between. The Hotel Route-Inn Kani and Hotel Route-Inn Minokamo are a few good choices.
Want to savor a scrumptious meal after a day of tours and sightseeing? Make your way 0.1 miles from Little World Museum of Man to アフリカンプラザ (484-0005, 成沢 今井（大字）, 犬山市).
Other Places to Visit near Little World Museum of Man
After checking out Little World Museum of Man, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- The Museum Meiji-mura is an interesting place to spend time and connect with the remarkable exhibits.
- Enjoy some time out from busy concrete cities at Iruka Pond, where you can breathe in fresh air, sit back and just soak up the views.
- Local people pay homage to the holy Omiyasengen Shrine, so take their lead and immerse yourself in theologies and practices of the region.
- The relaxing setting at Jakko-in Temple gives you an opportunity to clear your mind.
- You'll discover a lot about the area when you see Momotaro Shrine. Make sure you familiarize yourself beforehand and be conscious of the customs and etiquette.