Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Widnes, this eco-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Blundells Hill Golf Club, Sherdley Park, and Golden Square Shopping Center. Warrington Museum & Art Gallery and Halliwell Jones Stadium are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a conference center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 67 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Best Western Everglades Park Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Everglades Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Keys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Biscayne Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.15 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Best Western Everglades
- Best Western Everglades Hotel
- Best Western Everglades Park
- Best Western Everglades Park Hotel
- Best Western Everglades Park Hotel Widnes
- Best Western Everglades Park Widnes
- Everglades Best Western
- Everglades Park Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Everglades Park Hotel Widnes, UK - Cheshire
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.