Get an overview of this hotelOrnate hotel by Liverpool's Lime Street Station
Popular property highlights
Near Albert Dock
Located within a two-minute walk of Lime Street Rail Station, this Liverpool hotel with ornate public areas is close to the Albert Dock and the Beatles Museum.
Hotel guests can take a swim in the pool and make use of the fitness equipment; the hotel also offers on-site parking (surcharge) and operates a 24-hour front desk.
The Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa features 402 guestrooms, all with televisions, direct-dial phones, and WiFi (surcharge).
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Good for nightlife
- Onsite bar
- Overall room comfort
- Location was a bit noisy
Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa
Recreational amenities at Britannia Adelphi Hotel & Spa include a fitness center and an indoor pool. Business facilities include 15 meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Liverpool property also offers 2 restaurants, a bar, and concierge services. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Jenny's Carvery Restaurant – Menu selections include roast beef, pork, lamb, and a vegetarian dishes.
Crompton's French Restaurant – Serves fine cuisine with an extensive à la carte menu and a four-course table d'hote dinner. This restaurant also has a cocktail bar.
Jenny's Bar – Serves light meals and snacks all day.
American Bar - Offers the chance for a relaxing night cap.
Room service is also available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Adelphi Britannia
- Adelphi Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Adelphi
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre
- Britannia Adelphi City Centre Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre Liverpool
- Hotel Britannia Adelphi
- Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
- Britannia Adelphi Liverpool
- Adelphi Hotel Spa