Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTrendy hotel with restaurant, bar, and free WiFi
Popular property highlights
Near Liverpool ONE mall
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Center is a 10-minute walk from the Museum of Liverpool and the Liverpool ONE mall, and 15 minutes from Tate Liverpool and the World Museum. Guests can walk 5 minutes to Moorfields Train Station, and reach Liverpool John Lennon Airport in 30 minutes by car.
Hip restaurant and bar
Built on the site of an old cotton warehouse, the hotel's playful decor features images of colorful threads and yarns. Guests can relax with a pre-dinner signature cotton-candy cocktail in the Cotton Lounge, before sitting down to a meal at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill.
Free WiFi and free drinks
Rooms feature bright colors, Pop Art-inspired design, and retro-themed decor. Guests can shake off sleep with an energizing rainfall shower, then catch up on emails using free WiFi. Free drinks are stored in the minibar, and an oversized bed offers the perfect spot for watching movies on the LCD TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. 2 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Liverpool hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Marco Pierre White - Named for its chef, this steakhouse restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Cotton Lounge - Onsite Cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7.50 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre
- Indigo Liverpool City Centre
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.