Posted Sep 12, 2016
I stayed for 5 days for a business trip.
- Atmosphere: There is a restaurant/bar right at the entrance. Depending on your mood, this could be a positive or negative experience.
- Cleanliness: Generally good. Over my 5 days stay, the cleanliness varied, probably depending on the cleaner.
- Wi-Fi: I requested a room with good Wi-Fi, because I needed to work in the room. Despite this, the reception I had was dissapointing and connection was often slow.
- Local amenities: There is a good sandwich bar near; Moorfield rail station is less than 5 min walk; Costa and Starbucks less than 5 min walk.
- Gym: Tiny but it is ok to do basic exercises.
- Staff: I did not have that much interaction with staff, but I think they could be friendlier.
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 15, 2016 by Natasha, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
We are sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with your stay on this occasion - please accept my sincere apologies for this.
We do hope to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo Liverpool again in the near future.