Top Hotels Near Living Water Church in Portland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Living Water Church
Top Hotels Close to Living Water Church
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Living Water Church Hotel Guide
Squeeze the most out of your trip by stopping at Living Water Church.
Situated in the well-known city of Portland, it is visited and appreciated by tourists from many different parts of the world.
You won't have to worry about finding a room. There are 3 nearby. Have a look at the Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West and PepperTree Inn. They're both within 2 miles of Living Water Church.
You can still enjoy a great vacation without spending all your savings. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. Some places that come recommended include the Quality Inn Tigard - Portland Southwest and the Hospitality Inn.
Carriage House is an eatery that is near Living Water Church. Travelers looking for a caffeine fix venture here for delicious coffee and sweet finger treats. Hungry travelers needing a heartier dining experience should head to Sazon Michoacano, an establishment that's also nearby. Finally, slurp down a cocktail and chat with some of the locals while you kick back at Brickyard Tavern.
Other Places to Visit near Living Water ChurchEnsure you save some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Living Water Church:
- Many visitors enjoy winding down in the tranquility of Beaverton History Center, a popular library overflowing with captivating reads.
- Beaverton Civic Theatre is a key component of the area's dynamic culture. You'll enjoy a pleasant night at theater here and get a taste of the local arts and cultural scene.
- With just about everything you want at hand in one precinct, Cedar Hills Crossing is the perfect place to quench your shopping thirst.
- If your young ones are bored, Laserport is an awesome attraction for those on vacation with teenagers.
- Enjoy a few hours at Tualatin Hills Nature Park and discover why it's a place of local significance.
A convenient distance of 0.5 miles is all that separates Living Water Church from the rail station, Beaverton TC WES Station.