Livonia Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Livonia with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Oak Tree Inn Livonia West is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Oak Tree Inn Livonia - East. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Guests like the helpful staff at this 2-star hotel.
Planning Your Trip to Livonia
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Livonia is 58.90 inches
Exploring Livonia with Your Pet