Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in Lodi, this spa hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Lodi Lake Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Lodi Chamber of Commerce and World of Wonders Science Museum. Kofu Park and Hill House Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 66 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies or patios. Free wired Internet and refrigerators are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include a conference center. This Lodi hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The onsite spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 45 per pet, per day
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 100 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Hotel Restaurant Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa Lodi
- Wine Roses
- Wine Roses Restaurant Spa
- Wine Roses Restaurant Spa Lodi
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.