Visiting Loenen aan de Vecht
Visitors can enjoy all that Loenen aan de Vecht has to offer including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Nes, AFAS Live, and Amsterdam ArenA.
- There are 1296 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loenen aan de Vecht
A favorite place to visit in the city is Old Course Golfbaan Loenen. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nes and AFAS Live.
As you start planning your visit to Loenen aan de Vecht, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 199 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam is 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from central Loenen aan de Vecht. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Badhoevedorp can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- XO HOTELS PARK WEST is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Loenen aan de Vecht. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Amsterdam can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Hotel is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Loenen aan de Vecht. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Schiphol can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Amsterdam ArenA, 7.9 mi/12.8 km from the city center, and Heineken Experience, which is 11.5 mi/18.5 km away.
Dressing for Loenen aan de Vecht
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Loenen aan de Vecht is 28.27 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 35°F