Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Blois
Popular property highlights
Situated in Blois, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Chateau de Blois, Maison de la Magie, and Musee d'Histoire Naturelle. St. Louis Cathedral and Polyclinique de Blois are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features free WiFi in public areas.
All 20 rooms offer digital TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel La Renaissance
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel La Renaissance is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 9 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per night
- Hotel La Renaissance
- Hotel La Renaissance Blois
- La Renaissance Blois
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.