Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pornic Golf and within 3 mi (5 km) of Pornic Castle and Le Cure Nantais. Tharon Beach and Jade Coast Art Gallery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a steam room, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 59 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find plasma TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Mauritia
In addition to a spa tub, Hotel Le Mauritia features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 678 square feet (63 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Le Mauritia is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 678
- Conference space size (meters) - 63
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
LE CARRE GOURMAND - This steakhouse specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Best Western Hôtel Pornic
- Best Western Pornic Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.