Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Champlong Golf and within 6 mi (10 km) of Halle Des Sports Andre Vacheresse and André Vacheresse Area. Clinique du Renaison and The Scarabée are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau De Champlong
Chateau De Champlong features a full-service spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2582 square feet (240 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 2582
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
L EsSENSiel - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
Le Paradis du Bien-Etre has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
- Chateau Champlong
- Chateau Champlong Hotel
- Chateau Champlong Hotel Villerest
- Chateau Champlong Villerest
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.