Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Centre Two and within 3 mi (5 km) of Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo. Jean Monnet University and Museum of Modern Art are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 33 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Du Midi
Hotel Du Midi features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Saint-Etienne hotel also offers 24-hour room service, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Du Midi is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Du Midi Saint-Etienne
- Hotel Du Midi Saint-Etienne
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.