Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Jean Monnet University and within 3 mi (5 km) of Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo. Cite du Design is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 120 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 2960 square feet (275 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 275
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2960
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Ribandiere - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Le Diapason - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00
- Mercure Saint Etienne
- Mercure Saint Etienne Parc l'Europe
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe Hotel Etienne
- Parc Saint Etienne
- Saint Etienne Parc
- Mercure Saint Etienne Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Parc l'Europe
We should mention
One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.