Book your room at Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Jean Monnet University and within 3 mi (5 km) of Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo. Cite du Design is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 120 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2960 square feet (275 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 2960
- Conference space size (meters) - 275
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Ribandiere - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Le Diapason - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 16 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00
- Mercure Saint Etienne
- Mercure Saint Etienne Parc l'Europe
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Saint Parc l'Europe Hotel Etienne
- Parc Saint Etienne
- Saint Etienne Parc
- Mercure Saint Etienne Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Parc l'Europe Hotel
- Mercure Parc l'Europe
We should mention
One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.