Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Orleans, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Orleans Exposition Park and Zenith d'Orleans. Place de la Loire is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- RV, bus, truck parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Iridium - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6.00 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud
- Comfort Hotel Orléans Sud Orleans
- Comfort Orléans Sud
- Comfort Orléans Sud Orleans
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.