Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Orleans
Located in the heart of Orleans, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Place du Martroi and House of Joan of Arc. Sainte-Croix Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a meeting room, free newspapers, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 33 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and free weekday newspapers. Hair dryers and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hôtel1, rue de la Lionne Orleans Loiret 45000
Grand Hôtel features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Grand Hôtel Orleans
- Grand Orleans
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.