Travelers to Lokabrunn will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lokabrunn
Places to visit in the larger region include Culinary House, Grythyttan Winery, and Filipstads Church. In the area, you'll also find Wasa Knackebrods Museum and Klinten House.
As you plan your trip to Lokabrunn, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 17 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotell Alfred Nobel is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from central Lokabrunn. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Karlskoga can enjoy access to free breakfast and a health club, along with free WiFi.
- Åkerby Herrgård is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Lokabrunn. This 3-star hotel in Nora features a restaurant, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Hennickehammars Herrgård is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the center of Lokabrunn. This 3.5-star hotel in Filipstad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Lokabrunn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lokabrunn is 0.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F