This property was closed ; out of business. Stay at another Hotel.
- Senggigi Beach
- 7 min walk
- Art Market Senggigi
- 11 min walk
- Pura Batu Bolong
- 17 min walk
- Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.)
- 58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Senggigi, Bukit Senggigi Hotel is near the beach. Pura Batu Bolong and Islamic Center NTB are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bangsal Harbor and Lombok Elephant Park.Visit our Senggigi travel guide
- Senggigi Beach - 7 min walk
- Art Market Senggigi - 11 min walk
- Pura Batu Bolong - 17 min walk
- Nipah Beach - 13 min drive
- Museum Negeri Nusa Tenggara Barat - 14 min drive
- Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) - 58 min drive
About this property
Bukit Senggigi Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Bukit Senggigi
- Bukit Senggigi Hotel
- Bukit Senggigi Hotel Hotel
- Bukit Senggigi Hotel Lombok
- Bukit Senggigi Hotel Senggigi
- Bukit Senggigi Hotel Hotel Senggigi
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Based on the price this is worth staying
You get what you pay for . The rooms are clean and tidy . Bed was very comfortable and soft . When I still can't understand why some people here would give negative feedback for this awesome hotel . You get a very nice sweeping pool and breakfast wast just about ok . Location is perfect and far from the clubs so there is a chance to relax and sleep . Staff are so helpful and willing to do anything to make your trip awesome ! Would come back