Find Hotels in Lomita, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lomita, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, museums, and bars. RMS Queen Mary, Venice Beach, and Sony Pictures Studios are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lomita
Notable places to visit in the larger region include RMS Queen Mary, Venice Beach, and Sony Pictures Studios. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aquarium of the Pacific and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn Lomita - Torrance - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center, and California Science Center, which is 15.5 mi/24.9 km away.
Dressing for Lomita
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Lomita gets about 13.78 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lomita?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lomita, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lomita?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Lomita?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Lomita?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Lomita?
What's the best place to stay close to Body Oasis Day Spa?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Lomita?
What are some hotels with pools in Lomita?
Recent reviews of Lomita hotels
More trip options
- Lomita Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lomita Airports
- Hotels in Lomita Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lomita Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lomita
- More Hotel Options in Lomita
- More Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Other Hotels near Lomita, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends