Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Buckingham Palace
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Victoria Palace Theatre and Buckingham Palace. Big Ben and London Dungeon are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 28 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Nice bathrooms and overall room comfort
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 205 square feet (19 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property.
41 is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 205
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Executive Lounge - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Leopard Champagne Bar - This Champagne bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 500 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 25 for adults and GBP 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 39.90 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 39.90 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 500 per pet, per stay
- 41 Hotel
- 41 Hotel London
- 41 London
- Hotel 41 London, England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- 41 is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.