Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only London hostel in South Kensington, near Royal Albert Hall
Located in South Kensington, this hostel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Kensington Palace. Imperial College London and Stamford Bridge Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and a lobby fireplace are available at this hostel.
All 91 rooms provide conveniences like living rooms and dining areas, plus WiFi and refrigerators. Microwaves and room service are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Barkston Rooms Earl's Court
Barkston Rooms Earl's Court features a fireplace in the lobby and room service (during limited hours). A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3.00 per day )
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- Towels/sheets: GBP 3.00 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.5 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Londonears Hostel
- The Londonears Hostel London, England
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.