Book your room at Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise in London's Canary Wharf
Located on the waterfront in London's Docklands business district, the hotel overlooks the iconic Canary Wharf tower and Millennium Dome; it has easy access to both the O2 and ExCel Center.
3 restaurants offer waterside views and varied cuisine; the onsite health club has a gym, indoor pool, and exercise classes. Spa services are also available onsite.
Rooms with a view
The 530 air-conditioned guestrooms have views of Canary Wharf or the Millennium Dome, windows that open, televisions, voicemail, WiFi (surcharge), and tiled bathrooms with hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary WharfMarsh Wall London England E14 9SJ
This hotel offers tea/coffee in the reception area. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
At Spindles Health and Leisure Center (surcharge) on the lower ground floor, guests can take a swim, relax in the sauna or sweat it out on the cardiovascular machines. Spa services are also available onsite, such as facials and massages. There are also boxing training classes, as well as sunbeds.
This property is wheelchair accessible; handicapped parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 530
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Jenny's - This large, bright restaurant is decorated in white and pale green, with large windows looking over the Old Jamaican Sugar Docks. With seating for up to 200 diners, this is a self-service restaurant offering a carvery, cold meats and fish, a selection of vegetables and salads, fresh fruit, and several desserts.
The Pizzeria - Tiled floors and street access give extra light and an informal atmosphere to this low-key restaurant. Pizza and pasta are on offer along with sandwiches and snacks.
Spice Indian Restaurant - Open daily for dinner, this restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine.
The Hotel Bar - Just off the reception area, this bar has a large split-level seating area with cherrywood and oak tables, tub chairs, and leather sofas alongside black and brass figurine lamps and a carved oak bar behind a black ironwork gate. Guests can relax in the intimacy of the upper carpeted level or on wooden floored lower level with large windows looking out across the quay.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International