Don't go there
Posted Oct 27, 2015
Apart from there being a working tv and kettle and lots of tea/coffee and milk, (and a friendly hotelier), the experience was one of the worst in my life. We were in the basement, with a cupboard full of junk and rat poison on the floor, the corridors were ridiculously narrow and probably wouldn't pass fire regulations, the mattress was horrendously uncomfortable and the bedding was sparse. We felt unsafe all night, slept with the light on, and left as soon as we could. We would never go back there.