Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel in London (City Centre) near Trafalgar Square
In city center
Located in the heart of London, this hotel is within walking distance of Benjamin Franklin House, Trafalgar Square, and Nelson's Column. Also nearby are Big Ben and St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
Restaurant with bar
In addition to a restaurant with a bar, Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square features fitness facilities. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
Desks, ergonomic chairs
Flat-panel televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and 5 meeting/conference rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This London hotel also offers fitness facilities, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Number of floors - 9
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Boyds Bar and Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Watatsumi - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square includes fitness facilities.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 38.00 per night
- Trafalgar Square Club Quarters
- Club Quarters Hotel Trafalgar Square
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square London, England
- Club Quarters Hotel Trafalgar Square London England
- Club Quarters Trafalgar
- Club Quarters Trafalgar Square
- Club Quarters Trafalgar Square Hotel
- Club Quarters Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters Hotel Trafalgar Square London
- Trafalgar Club Quarters
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.