Get an overview of this hotelAdjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral in London
Popular property highlights
Tate Modern nearby
Located in the courtyard of historic Stationers Hall, this club-like hotel is within walking distance of the Tate Modern, the Museum of London, and Millennium Bridge.
Features & amenities
Complimentary amenities at this London hotel include wireless internet, bottled water, and coffee/tea. Other facilities include a fitness room, French bistro, and 24-hour concierge.
Personal exercise equipment
Guest rooms are equipped with premium bedding, custom duvets, LCD TVs, iPod docks, coffeemakers, and workstation with ergonomic chair and direct-dial telephones. Exercise equipment can be delivered to room on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Club Quarters Hotel, St. Paul's
Club Quarters Hotel, St. Paul's provides an environment that is more apartment building than hotel, and access is restricted to guests only. Most services are complimentary including WiFi throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea, and use of computers and printers. Additional hotel amenities include Côte Brasserie, a French bistro, private Club Living Room with newspaper, magazines, complimentary refreshments, room service, laundry/valet, fitness room and 24-hour Concierge. The property is smoke-free.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 171
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1840
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Premium bedding
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cote Brasserie - Paris bistro-inspired restaurant. Features simple and freshly prepared French fare. Menu includes such items as steak frites, tuna nicoise, moules marinieres, duck confit, and corn-fed chicken. French regional wines available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 30.44 per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Club Quarters St. Pauls
- Club Quarters St. Pauls Hotel
- Club Quarters St. Pauls Hotel London
- Club Quarters St. Pauls London
- St. Pauls Club Quarters
- Club Quarters Hotel, St. Paul's London, England
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Club Quarters St. Paul's London, England
- Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's
- Club Quarters St. Paul's London
- Club Quarters St. Paul's
- Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's London England
- Club Quarters London
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.