Get an overview of this hotelVictorian hotel by Hyde Park
Popular property highlights
Steps from Hyde Park
Originally built in 1860, this 4-star London hotel has a traditional Victorian charm. Set in a quiet tree-lined square opposite Hyde Park, it's within walking distance of Notting Hill and within easy access to the West End.
Along with coffee/tea in the lobby, Commodore Hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi and a fireplace in the lobby, staffed around the clock, are also provided. The concierge can help procure reservations for hot restaurants and tickets to popular shows.
Free WiFi, flat-panel TVs
The 89 air-conditioned guestrooms and apartments have courtyard or city views, and all are equipped with desks and direct-dial phones. Free WiFi, flat-screen digital TVs, coffee makers, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A Victorian townhouse situated in a quiet square, just steps from Hyde Park and 10 minutes by bus to Oxford street and Marble Arch. Commodore is renowned for its tranquil setting, offering a homely and welcoming atmosphere in the bustling city. Originally 3 Victorian Town houses, Commodore Hotel London is unique in its combination of styles with traditional Victorian romantic elegance coupled with a contemporary modern interior design. Its quirky charm and great location see customers returning again and again.
The lounge is the hub of the hotel and is sumptuously furnished with exquisite antiques. It provides the perfect environment in which to relax, meet with friends and colleagues, and enjoy a refreshing drink or traditional English afternoon tea. A continental breakfast is offered for a surcharge each morning. The hotel offers free WiFi for all guests to enjoy.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1860
- Total number of rooms - 89
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply. Situated opposite Hyde Park, guests can go running and children can enjoy the nearby playground.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 8.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: GBP 50-500 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 8.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- Commodore Hotel
- Commodore Hotel London
- Commodore London
- Commodore Hotel London, England
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.