Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Soho, walk to Royal Opera House
Located in Soho, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Opera House, London Coliseum, and Covent Garden. The British Museum and Leicester Square are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, massage/treatment rooms, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 58 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, DVD players, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Covent Garden Hotel10 Monmouth Street London England WC2H 9HB
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 710 square feet (66 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Covent Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1996
- Conference space size (feet) - 710
- Conference space size (meters) - 66
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Max - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 66 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 66.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 25.00 for adults and GBP 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 46 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 66.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 66 per night
- Covent Garden
- Covent Garden Hotel
- Covent Garden Hotel London
- Covent Garden London
- Covent Hotel
- Hotel Covent
- Hotel Covent Garden
- Hub By Premier Inn London Covent Garden Hotel England
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.