Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in Greenwich, walk to Cutty Sark
Popular property highlights
Located in Greenwich, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Cutty Sark and Royal Observatory. O2 Arena and Greenwich Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 99 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and satellite TV. Laptop-compatible safes and ironing boards are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
De Vere Devonport House
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
De Vere Devonport House is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 14
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Greenwich Galley - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Vere Venues Devonport House
- Vere Venues Devonport House Hotel
- Vere Venues Devonport House Hotel London
- Vere Venues Devonport House London
- Vere Devonport House Hotel London
- Vere Devonport House Hotel
- Vere Devonport House London
- Vere Devonport House
- Devonport Hotel London
- De Vere Devonport House London England
- Devonport House Hotel London
- De Vere Venues Devonport House
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.