Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside
Room, 1 Double Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Twin Hilton Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, Accessible (1 twin bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelLondon hotel meeting the edge of the River Thames
Park: 2 km
This London hotel is on the River Thames, across the water from Canary Wharf. From Canary Wharf, metro lines connect to O2 Arena, museums, and shopping.
24-hour room service
DoubleTree by Hilton London offers an on-site gym and 14 meeting rooms. A restaurant and café are on site, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton London offer air conditioning, wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. TVs come with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton London features a restaurant, a cofee shop/café, and 24-hour room service. This 6-story London hotel has an onsite gym. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available as well as 14 meeting rooms. The hotel has a terrace and a concierge desk.
The Canary Wharf Tube Station is a short walk from the Canary Wharf Pier. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Columbia - This newly refurbished restaurant and café is located in the Grade 1 Listed Columbia Wharf and offers seasonal produce and international variety. For private dining and exceptional experiences this would be the perfect choice to end your day.
Terrace - Ejoy the amazing views of The Thames and Canary Wharf and experience our unique Columbian influenced sizzling barbeques with a wide range of seasonal beverages.
Library Bar - Enjoy a cup of coffee in total comfort next to the fire place.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
This London hotel has an on-site gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Docklands
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- Hilton Riverside Hotel London Docklands
- Hilton Riverside London Docklands
- London Docklands Hilton
- London Docklands Riverside
- London Docklands Riverside Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room