Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near Buckingham Palace
Near Westminster Cathedral
Located behind Victoria train station, this contemporary London hotel is 200 metres from the Apollo Victoria Theatre and 300 metres from Westminster Cathedral.
24-hour business center
This hotel features a 24-hour business center, and conference rooms. The 2 Bridge Place Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria's 232 guestrooms have a fresh, modern style and include LCD TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and free WiFi.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria2 Bridge Place Victoria London England SW1V 1QA
The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and 24-hour business center with a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and rooms for small groups.
This London property also offers a restaurant, 2 Bridge Place, serving breakfast and dinner daily.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 232
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
2 Bridge Place Restaurant - This smart, contemporary venue is divided from the lobby by artistic glass partitions and serves varied a la carte Mediterranean dishes for dinner, as well as a full breakfast daily. The menu varies monthly but always includes a range of fish and meat options.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria Bar - This glass-fronted bar overlooks the street and serves a range of draught beers and bar snacks. A large flatscreen TV shows major sports events.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Victoria
- DoubleTree Hilton London Victoria
- DoubleTree London Victoria
- Hilton DoubleTree London Victoria
- Hilton London Victoria
- London Victoria DoubleTree
- London Victoria Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton London Victoria England
- DoubleTree Hilton London Victoria Hotel
- Hesperia London Victoria
- Hesperia Victoria London
- Hesperia London Hotel
- Hesperia Victoria Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.