Get an overview of this hotelHistoric London hotel in the heart of Kensington
Popular property highlights
Attractive Regency-style building in upscale Kensington, less than 1 mile from London's museum district, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, and the Royal Albert Hall.
After a day's work or sightseeing, relax and recharge in the hotel's restaurant.
LCD satellite television
Guestrooms offer contemporary style with memory foam mattresses, LCD TV with satellite channels, wired and wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London- Kensington
At DoubleTree by Hilton London Kensington, guests can enjoy an array of amenities including free WiFi and conference facilities.
The restaurant serves lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast and dinner on weekends. Traditional afternoon tea service is also available. This property is smoke-free.
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Memory foam mattress
- In-room safe
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Restaurant - The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday and breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. The menu comprises traditional English and international dishes, including vegetarian dishes. Afternoon English tea service, coffee, and light snacks are also on offer at this restaurant.
100 Queen's Gate - Open daily from 11 AM to 1 AM, the bar is situated on the lower ground floor of the hotel, near to the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in casual surroundings.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Regency Hotel London
- Regency London
- Doubletree Hilton London Kensington Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton London - Kensington England
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.