Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric London hotel with back garden
Popular property highlights
Built by Lord Cadogan in the 1890s, this London hotel occupies 3 red-brick houses tucked away on a residential street between Chelsea and Knightsbridge; Harrods is 500 meters away.
Library and garden
Vintage books await perusal in the library of the Draycott Hotel, complimentary tea and nightcaps are served in the drawing room, and the back garden offers a pleasant place for a leisurely stroll.
Minibars in rooms
Decorated with Victorian antiques, the guestrooms are themed after famous theatrical or literary personalities with all accommodations having bathrooms and minibars.
Guests of the Draycott Hotel are invited to don their smoking jackets and sit in the library at the mahogany table or on one of the upholstered sofas, while browsing through the vintage books or admiring the reproduction Sir Joshua Reynolds painting. The drawing room is a large room with padded salon chairs, upholstered sofas and easy chairs, mahogany tables and 19th-century watercolors.
Complimentary tea is served at 3 PM and champagne at 6 PM with an honesty bar for post-theater drinks and nightcaps. Guests can relax here with a good view of the large back garden and make use of amenities such as free WiFi and concierge services.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 31
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 344
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast Room / Peter O'Toole Room - Decorated with gold-patterned wallpaper, full-length brown velvet curtains, mahogany dining tables, high padded upholstered chairs, and polished brass candelabra. Walls enlivened with five masks decorated by renowned conductors; collection of framed vintage theater programs. Full English or Continental breakfast offered. After breakfast, this becomes the Peter O'Toole Room, available for corporate and pre-arranged lunches. Selection of cooked and buffet menus offered.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The English Garden
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40.50 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night
- Draycott Hotel
- Draycott Hotel London
- Draycott London
- Hotel Draycott
- Draycott Hotel London, England
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.