Get an overview of this hotel4-star London inn in London City Centre, walk to Kensington Gardens
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this inn is within a 15-minute walk of Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace. Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free inn has a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 189 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Onsite bar
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Grand Royale London Hyde Park
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly inn also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Grand Royale London Hyde Park is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Grand Royale London Hyde Park has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Inn
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Inn London
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park London
- Hyde Park Grand Royale
- London Grand Royale Hyde Park
- London Royale
- Royale Grand Hyde Park
- Royale London
- Royale London Hyde Park
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park England
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel London
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.