Overview of Grange Lancaster
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Grange Lancaster is near a metro station. The British Museum and Buckingham Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piccadilly Circus and Big Ben. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The British Museum - 3 min walk
- Oxford Street - 7 min walk
- Leicester Square - 16 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 18 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 18 min walk
- Holborn Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Euston Station - 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 49 min drive
- Penn Club - 1 min walk
- HasonRaja - 2 min walk
- Café Le Cordon Bleu - 2 min walk
- Truckles - 2 min walk
- Simit Sarayi - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.50 and GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities