Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSmall London hotel near Bayswater
Popular property highlights
Near Paddington Station
This Georgian-style building in central London is close to Paddington Station and Hyde Park; it is 600 metres from Bayswater's shopping.
The Gresham Hotel London's guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi available in the communal areas, and 24-hour front desk service.
The 57 guestrooms have plain decor and functional furniture; all offer satellite television, minibars, and coffee and tea making facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can relax and catch up on current events with the hotel's lobby television. There is a 24-hour front desk where staff can provide maps and sightseeing advice, and
complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area. Nearby restaurants: Bombay Palace, Al San Vincenzo.
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Gresham Hotel
- Gresham Hotel London
- Gresham London
- Gresham Hotel London, England