Book your room at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Suite, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, Business Lounge Access, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelLondon luxury property with a steakhouse restaurant
In the city center
Centrally located on London's exclusive Park Lane, this luxurious property is near Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, Buckingham Palace and Marble Arch.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel offers 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a new, extensive fitness facility. Other amenities include a business center and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have premium bedding, flat-panel satellite televisions, and free bottled water; bathrooms include bathrobes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel features a steakhouse restaurant with daily hot and cold breakfast buffet. Business-related amenities include a business center and secretarial services. Facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Grosvenor House also offers a bar/lounge, a fitness facility, wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk. The property is located near a metro station and popular shopping and historic destinations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1929
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 20 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 GBP per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
JW Steakhouse - Serves hot and cold buffet breakfast. Offering tender, hand-cut selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef, fresh salads, and seafood, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar is on site. Reservations required.
Park Lane Market - US-style market shop with coffee, sweets, and lighter meals.
Park Room - Traditional English drawing room with plump sofas and armchairs, serving traditional afternoon teas and a selection of lighter meals. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The Library - Features wing-back armchairs and leather sofas, with book-lined walls. Serves light meals, snacks, and speciality coffees. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
- Grosvenor House JW
- Grosvenor House JW Marriott
- Grosvenor House JW Marriott Hotel
- Grosvenor House JW Marriott Hotel London
- Grosvenor House JW Marriott London
- Grosvenor Marriott Hotel
- JW Grosvenor
- JW Marriott Hotel Grosvenor House
- Marriott Hotel Grosvenor
- Marriott Hotel Grosvenor House
- Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel London, England
- Jw Marriott London
- Grosvenor Hotel Jw Marriott
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.