Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness and leisure-friendly hotel in London's Canary Wharf
Popular property highlights
In business district
This hotel is in Canary Wharf, easily accessible on the Jubilee Line and therefore easy access to Westminster, Buckingham Palace and also the O2 Arena (only one tube stop), Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre, Greenwich and the Cutty Sark, and London ExCel.
24-hour business center
Hilton London Canary Wharf features an on-site restaurant and bar, a health club with a sauna and steam room, and 6 meeting rooms, 1 executive boardroom, and 1 large event suite, with over 15,000 sq feet of meeting space. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Safes and minibars
Guestrooms at the Hilton London Canary Wharf offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and plasma TVs with premium cable channels. Guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, minibars, and in-room safes. Executive rooms and suites provide complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, that provides free breakfast, snacks and drinks throughout the day, and canapes in the evening.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton London Canary Wharf
Hilton London Canary Wharf features a health club, sauna, and steam room. The on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the hotel offers a bar.
Hotel amenities include free WiFi, concierge services, express check-in and check-out, limited private parking (surcharge), laundry and dry/cleaning services, currency exchange, 24-hour room service, and multilingual staff. Business guests can take advantage of the hotel meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and secretarial services. This family-friendly hotel offers a child care service and tour assistance.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15005
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cinnamon Restaurant and Bar - Stylish restaurant decorated in green-glass and mahogany serving contemporary and innovative dishes made with a good use of cinnamon, as its name suggests.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers a health club with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 45 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 45 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf
- London Canary Wharf Hilton
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- London Hilton
We should mention
Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room