Get an overview of this hotelLarge, contemporary hotel with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Access to Gatwick
Hilton London Gatwick Airport is linked to Gatwick Airport's South Terminal via a covered walkway and to the North Terminal by way of free transit service. Central London and the South Coast are within 30 minutes by train.
The hotel features a 24-hour health club, 2 bars and a Costa Coffee shop. Garden Restaurant serves breakfast and an evening buffet and Amy’s Restaurant offers intimate modern dining. Kids under 10 eat for free.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport's 821 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and come equipped with LCD TVs with cable channels and WiFi (surcharge).
- Good location
- Proximity to airport
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- WiFi could've been better
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Hilton London Gatwick Airport features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a coffee shop. Full breakfast is provided (surcharge) and 24-hour room service is available. Hilton London Gatwick Airport has a 24-hour health club, and for business travelers, amenities include a business center, free newspapers in lobby, technology help desk, meeting rooms, a conference room holding up to 450 people, and secretarial services. Banquet facilities and event catering are also available. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service and luggage storage. Staff at the 24-hour concierge desk can arrange tour assistance and translation services. The Park and Away package offers inclusive airport parking for pre-booked guests.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 21
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 821
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 12196
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1133
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Amy's - Offers a Mediterranean-influenced à la carte menu in an intimate setting complete with forest window decals. Open for dinner.
Garden Restaurant - Semi-formal restaurant set in spacious, verdant surroundings serving breakfast and buffet or à la carte international cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie Fry's Sports Bar - Lively bar located next to the Garden Restaurant. Shows satellite television programs and serves drinks and healthy bar snacks. Open daily until late.
Amy's Bar - Relaxed bar set in the atrium at the heart of the hotel with velvet sofas, and leather chairs. Serves light snacks, beverages, and cocktails.
Costa Coffee - Serves assorted coffee drinks and cakes.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 12.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Hilton Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton Hotel Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport
- Hilton Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Lowfield Heath, UK - England
- Hilton Lowfield Heath
- Lowfield Heath Hilton
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Kids eat and drink for free
All children of 10 years or under receive complimentary food and drinks when dining with an adult hotel guest in the hotel's Garden Restaurant. Offer available at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This offer is not available on special holidays, and does not include alcoholic beverages. Room service not included.