Get an overview of this hotelLarge, contemporary hotel with 2 restaurants
Access to Gatwick
Hilton London Gatwick Airport is linked to Gatwick Airport's South Terminal via a covered walkway and to the North Terminal by way of free transit service. Central London and the South Coast are within 30 minutes by train.
The hotel features a 24-hour health club, 2 bars and a Costa Coffee shop. Garden Restaurant serves breakfast and an evening buffet and Amy’s Restaurant offers intimate modern dining. Kids under 10 eat for free.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport's 821 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and come equipped with satellite TV and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton London Gatwick AirportSouth Terminal Gatwick Airport Gatwick England RH6 0LL
Hilton London Gatwick Airport features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a coffee shop. Continental breakfast is provided (surcharge) and 24-hour room service is available. Guests can take advantage of complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and the executive lounge. Hilton London Gatwick Airport has a 24-hour health club, and for business travelers, amenities include a business center, free newspapers in lobby, technology help desk, meeting rooms, a conference room holding up to 450 people, and secretarial services. Banquet facilities and event catering are also available. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service and luggage storage. Staff at the 24-hour concierge desk can arrange tour assistance and translation services. The Park and Away package offers inclusive airport parking for pre-booked guests.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free airport transportation
- Meeting rooms 21
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 821
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12196
- Conference space size (meters) - 1133
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Amy's - Offers a Mediterranean-influenced à la carte menu in an intimate setting complete with forest window decals. Open for dinner.
Garden Restaurant - Semi-formal restaurant set in spacious, verdant surroundings serving breakfast and buffet or à la carte international cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie Fry's Sports Bar - Lively bar located next to the Garden Restaurant. Shows satellite television programs and serves drinks and healthy bar snacks. Open daily until late.
Amy's Bar - Relaxed bar set in the atrium at the heart of the hotel with velvet sofas, leather chairs, and wireless Internet access. Serves light snacks, beverages, and cocktails.
Costa Coffee - Serves assorted coffee drinks and cakes.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Hilton Lowfield Heath
- Lowfield Heath Hilton
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel
- Hilton Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton Hotel Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport
- Hilton Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Lowfield Heath, UK - England
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Kids eat and drink for free
All children of 10 years or under receive complimentary food and drinks when dining with an adult hotel guest in the hotel's Garden Restaurant. Offer available at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This offer is not available on special holidays, and does not include alcoholic beverages. Room service not included.