Expedia Verified Reviews
Still deciding where to stay?
Try similar properties good for: friendly people, shopping, theaters
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary avenue hotel with gym
Popular property highlights
Near Holland Park
Modern seven-floor hotel situated on a tree-lined avenue in west London; 600 metres from Holland Park and a mile from Portobello Road's famous market.
Hilton London Kensington's guests can expect the superb service synonymous with the Hilton name. Shopping and transportation are nearby and convenient to the hotel. A restaurant is on site.
Guestrooms include flat-screen televisions with satellite channels and high-speed Internet connections.
Hilton London Kensington
After breakfast, Hilton London Kensington's guests can relax with a coffee in the lounge bar or ask at the tour desk for advice on sightseeing attractions. Multilingual concierge staff can also assist with currency exchange and room service, and arrange transport around the local area. Guests may use the complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel's public areas 24 hours a day.
Business guests staying in executive rooms have access to the stylish Executive Lounge on the ground floor, where guests benefit from a private check-in, full English breakfast, refreshments, pre-dinner drinks, and complimentary Internet access via the computer terminals. There are also 11 function and meeting rooms, with the largest accommodating up to 300 people.
There is a gym, steam room, and sauna in which to unwind after a busy day. Garage parking is available beneath the hotel for those arriving by car (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Westeleven Restaurant - The hotel's brasserie serves a daily breakfast buffet.
Avenue Bar & Lounge - This lobby lounge serves lunch and dinner, and fresh cocktails and snacks are available at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton London Kensington offers a health club with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per accommodation, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation
- Hilton Hotel London Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington
- London Kensington Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room