Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel connected by footbridge to Paddington Station
Near Oxford Street
Located in London's West End, adjacent to Paddington train station, this hotel is a 15-minute train ride from Heathrow airport; it is three blocks from Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
Built in 1854, this six-story Victorian building combines impressive interiors in Art Deco style with modern technology, including free WiFi in public areas and fitness facilities; restaurant and bar onsite.
Hilton London Paddington's 419 air-conditioned guestrooms feature traditional furnishings and large windows, along with flatscreen televisions with pay movies, tea and coffee facilities, and laptop safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton London Paddington146 Praed Street Paddington London England W2 1EE
At Hilton London Paddington's fully-serviced business center, guests have access (on a first-come, first-served basis) to 2 PCs with high-speed Internet access, a printer, fax, scanner, and photocopier (fees apply). Free WiFi is available in public areas. Secretarial services are also available during office hours for a fee. The hotel also offers 18 versatile meeting rooms. For those wishing to keep fit, the hotel offers a well-equipped fitness center with the latest cardiovascular equipment. Towels, showers and mineral water are provided. Full meals and refreshments are available from the stylish Brasserie restaurant, a discreet lounge-bar, and the contemporary Steam Bar.
Parking is not available on site, but is available nearby for a surcharge. Limo or town car are also available, as well as onsite shops. This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Year Built 1854
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( £14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - Chic and contemporary, this two-level restaurant features polished wood floors, steel lamps with frosted-glass shades, a humidor, and bar. Upholstered chairs and banquettes surround tables topped with crisp white linens and fresh flowers. Serves modern international cuisine for lunch and dinner and a hot and cold buffet breakfast.
The Lounge - Nestled beneath the lobby's sweeping staircase, the Lounge is a dimly lit, discreet venue in which to enjoy pastries, sandwiches, afternoon tea, or a drink. Relaxing in armchairs and sofas, guests are serenaded by the grand player-piano.
Steam - A destination bar, Steam is big, bright, and boldly designed. Huge black-and-white photos are mounted on exposed brickwork walls, and ceiling lights hang over multi-colored bar stools, armchairs, and tables. Hotel guests and Londoners heading for a night on the town talk above the not-too-loud rock music and choose from an extensive range of wines, beer, cocktails, and light international dishes.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel London Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington
- London Paddington Hilton
- Hilton London Paddington England
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- Hilton Paddington
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room