Get an overview of this hotelGrand Victorian Hotel connected by footbridge to Paddington Station
Near Oxford Street
Adjacent to Paddington Station, just 15 minutes from Heathrow airport via the Heathrow Express and with four London Underground lines on our doorstep — Circle, Hammersmith & City, District, and Bakerloo — this hotel remains one of the best-connected hotels in the capital.
Impressive interiors and fitness center
Built in 1854, this six-story Victorian building combines impressive interiors in Art Deco style with modern technology, including fitness facilities; restaurant and bar onsite.
Hilton London Paddington's 419 air-conditioned guestrooms feature traditional furnishings and large windows, along with flatscreen televisions with pay movies, tea and coffee facilities, and laptop safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton London Paddington
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
At Hilton London Paddington's fully-serviced business center, guests have access (on a first-come, first-served basis) to 2 PCs with high-speed Internet access, a printer, fax, scanner, and photocopier (fees apply). Secretarial services are also available during office hours for a fee. The hotel also offers 18 versatile meeting rooms. For those wishing to keep fit, the hotel offers a well-equipped fitness center with the latest cardiovascular equipment. Towels, showers and mineral water are provided. Full meals and refreshments are available from the stylish Brasserie restaurant, a discreet lounge-bar, and the contemporary Steam Bar.
Limo or town car are also available, as well as onsite shops. This property is smoke-free.
- Concierge services
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1854
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 18
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period )
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - Chic and contemporary, this two-level restaurant features polished wood floors, steel lamps with frosted-glass shades, a humidor, and bar. Upholstered chairs and banquettes surround tables topped with crisp white linens and fresh flowers. Serves modern international cuisine for lunch and dinner and a hot and cold buffet breakfast.
The Lounge - Nestled beneath the lobby's sweeping staircase, the Lounge is a dimly lit, discreet venue in which to enjoy pastries, sandwiches, afternoon tea, or a drink. Relaxing in armchairs and sofas, guests are serenaded by the grand player-piano.
Steam - A destination bar, Steam is big, bright, and boldly designed. Huge black-and-white photos are mounted on exposed brickwork walls, and ceiling lights hang over multi-colored bar stools, armchairs, and tables. Hotel guests and Londoners heading for a night on the town talk above the not-too-loud rock music and choose from an extensive range of wines, beer, cocktails, and light international dishes.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Hilton Hotel London Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington
- London Paddington Hilton
- Hilton London Paddington England
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- Hilton Paddington
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room